-ASSURE IMPLEMENTATION OF DIRECT CARE SERVICE.
-PROMOTION OF ACTIVITY BASED, ADULT STRUCTURED COMMUNITY INCLUSIVE ENVIRONMENT.
-ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY AND DEVELOPMENTAL PROGRAMS.
-PROVIDING EXPOSURE TO EMPLOYMENT GEARED FOR THE INDIVIDUAL SERVED.
NEW MEXICO MEDICAID DD WAIVER CONTRACT PROVIDER OF:
-FAMILY LIVING/SUB- CARE
– SUPPORTED LIVING
– COMMUNITY ACCESS
– CUSTOMIZED COMMUNITY SUPPORTS
– INDEPENDENT LIVING
– SUPPORTIVE EMPLOYMENT SERVICES.
LESSONS OF LIFE, LLC
Co-owned and operated by Eddie Ruiz and Rey Romero.
Eddie Ruiz has 18 yrs experience working in the NM Developmental Disabilities Waiver, a Bachelors degree in Psychology, proven leadership and employee development abilities.
Rey Romero has 10 yrs experience with the NM Developmental Disabilities Waiver, a Bachelors degree in Social Work, a Masters degree in Public Administration, proven leadership and employee development ability.
KAMI SILVA has 7 yrs experience with the NM Developmental Disabilities Waiver and 10 plus yrs working in the field of Social Work, Criminology and Health Care. A Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice and a Masters of Science in Legal. A proven track record in leadership and employee development.
1720 S. Telshor Blvd. Las Cruces, NM 88011
Phone (575) 541-5505
Fax (575) 541-5545
Lessons Of Life, LLC
Lessons of Life, LLC serves the following counties in New Mexico.
- Dona Ana
Lessons of Life, LLC aims to prepare individuals served on the New Mexico Developmental Disabilities Waiverfor life’s challenges by combining an environment supported in the family living structure enhanced by community inclusive programs that place the choices of the individual first. By offering a family living/substitute care, supported living, community access, respite and supported employment services, the live, work, and developing relationships aspects of the individual service planning process will be upheld.
- Assistance with money management
- Assistance in attaining and maintaining safe and sanitary living conditions such as: general housekeeping, shopping, and laundry.
- Assistance to maintain activities of daily living such as: bathing, eating, meal preparation, dressing, and individual hygiene.
- Assistance in developing and maintaining social, spiritual and individual relationships.
- Assistance in access to recreational and leisure activities.
- Assistance to develop health maintenance supports.
- Assistance in medication management and pharmacy needs.
- Provide or arrange for transportation to community inclusion, leisure and recreation activities, medical, dental, and therapy appointments.